Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jaread

FIXED
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: jaread

Well I can confirm that these are working for me at least, as I've just had an email notifying me of your post. Try unsubscribing then subscribing to see if that kicks it back into life. What about other threads you're subscribe to do they work?

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

I don't have email notifications set, @Anonymous, as I don't need or want them. I just rely on the notification feed on the site. Have unsubscribed and re-subscribed as you advised, so we shall see.Smiley

My few other subscribed threads are currently quiet, so I don't know about them.

John
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah! You mean the toaster popup thingy at the bottom of the screen. So the question now is does it work when I post this?

jab1
Legend

In a word, @Anonymous -  No.- although I did get a a notification when I left the previous post I was looking at, and therefore refreshed the site.

John
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I have to say it must be specific for you at the moment, as I got two toaster popups one to say I'd been mentioned and the other to say you'd posted. Maybe best to start a new thread in Community Feedback as you might not be the only one.

jab1
Legend

Must have been a forum wobble  on this thread, @Anonymous, because I just got the toaster notification for your reply.SmileyCrazy2

John
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could equally have been a @jab1 wobble Grin

jab1
Legend

No chance, @Anonymous - I'm not fat enough to wobble - yet.Cheesy

John
Anonymous
Not applicable

Give it time tubby, give it time.

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Hey guys, yeah I do still check from time to time Smiley I didn’t want to make an all out public post about leaving as it may have stuck to the homepage for a while. I let mods and super users know about 2 months before I left in late December. I hope that Plusnet are able to find a developer who is keen to get involved. I know that one particular dev was interested in working on the community from a dev point of view at least so I gave them some training and passed on my knowledge to the entire dev team.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Thanks Jack.  Hope the new job is presenting the new challenges you were seeking.  Smiley

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is sad that you have left @jaread83 but from what I know of you, I know you you'll be missed both at Plusnet and here on the Fora, your shoes will be hard to fill, so all the best to you in your new position I hope it all goes well for you.