Dusty
Grafter

Who is

The main person who is in charge of this site
6 REPLIES 6
Dusty
Grafter

Re: Who is

Ok i sent a pm to mand regarding the subject, as she helped deal with a similar matter before. As yet no reply.
I would like to make a formal complaint about a moderator and i would like it official. I was going to leave plusnet a few weeks ago regarding a similar matter, but PN phoned me and asked me to say and i thought it was sorted out and it would not happen again.
To say I'm disappointed is an understatement, that something similar is happening again . If i write details the mod in question will only lock or delete contents, hes done it once today . Iv asked friends if they think I'm being unreasonable, to get some prospective on this and the overwhelming response was " out of order" 
Dusty
Grafter

I can tell you as well if you like, as long as it wont be treated by a in club and a white wash ?
Dusty
Grafter

Did you get the PM? as the forum went a bit quirky when i sent it
Colin
Grafter

Hi Dusty
If you want to contact someone, please feel free to PM myself and I can pass it on to the appropriate person in the office.
Colin
Dusty
Grafter

Cheers Colin .
I have sent Pms regarding this and how i feel to James H . I Did say he can show the PMs to anyone who are staff and moderators of this forum .
If you would like a copy of what i said , PM me and ill give you a copy .
Dusty
Grafter

Thank you James