cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did the Community Support Forum go?

Wheel_nut
Grafter

Where did the Community Support Forum go?

Sad Roll_eyes Shocked
11 REPLIES 11
Be3G
Grafter

Re: Where did the Community Support Forum go?

It's been split in to ‘Accounts and Billing’, ‘Email’ and ‘Other Queries’, and combined with its former child boards.
coastergrotto
Grafter

Bring back the old forum, set up.  I knew exactly where everything was.      I fail to see that this is an improvement.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Well there has been an ongoing discussion for some time...
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Wheel_nut
Grafter

WHERE?
Could somebody please provide linkies to the 3 new Fora.
Where was the discussion held? Surely it should have been in the Forum that was killed!  Angry
Be3G
Grafter

Just have a look at the forum home page and you'll see them quickly enough. They're in the ‘Help and Support’ section.
The discussion about the proposed change is here (currently in the wrong board owing to an error with the reshuffle last night I think); but in Community Support there was a stickied thread pointing to the discussion about the redesign. (Again, it's in the wrong board currently owing to the mass-reshuffling of threads last night.)
I think saying the board has been killed is overblowing things rather. I'd prefer to look it at from the point of view of it being expanded – it's been turned from one general Community Support board in to three slightly more specific boards.
Wheel_nut
Grafter

AH!!!
The changes you made caused the Help & Support section to "Collapse" and I didn't notice the microscopic + sign at the rhs to expand it.
Thanks. I'll let you know in a month if I like the changes.....  Smiley
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Sorry but as the second post in the linked thread said  It looks like this is just talking about where chit chat should go, and dont think that was answered, and most of the comments were just that, it hid the fact that the other changes were up for discussion
Apprentice
Grafter

This new set up is a bit like when they move products around in the supermarket aisles a PITA to start with but eventually you get to know your way around.
Then just when you've got the hang of it someone else decides it's time for another change  Roll_eyes
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

The original announcement of the proposed changes is here: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,75824.0.html
The discussion about the announcement is here: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,75823.0.html
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Apprentice
Grafter

I'll need to get a map.
owlguard
Grafter

Angry
        Havent been on the forums for a while,what a mess,other peoples commented on this and it wasnt to say it was better,was it.Put it back the way it was,i do get fed up of people telling you its better now,it isnt better,its a bloody mish mash,dont need the hassle when it worked great before.