Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

That fixed it....

FIXED
7up
Community Veteran
Fixes: 17

That fixed it....

When I click a "This fixed it" button, I am presented with a message that says "7up marked your post as fixing the problem" or similarly worded text.

The point is that it is telling me I (as if i were another user) marked MY post as if it apparently did the job... when in fact i'm marking it that someone elses post did the job... and it should be notifying THEM not me!

Just thought i'd mention that..

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
11 REPLIES 11
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: That fixed it....

Fix

Testing had found that and it also results in incorrectly worded emails. There's a bug in the Lithium core product that they are aware of and is on the list to be fixed.

7up
Community Veteran

I didn't know that!

But clicking on your answer... this is what i see and it's very daft... stupidly daft... in fact it makes Lithium look amateur:

screenshot_456

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Anotherone
Champion

Look Huh Funny

Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

How on earth is Lithium forum software so popular when there are basic mistakes such as this in it's core software?

Anotherone
Champion

They have a good sales team?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lithium were probably cheapest.

Plusnet should ask for a refund, and reinstate the old forum !

MauriceC
Resting Legend

@Anotherone wrote:

There's a bug in the Lithium core product that they are aware of and is on the list to be fixed.

But!  From what I read in other Lithium forums changes to the core product are very slow to be delivered.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

@7up wrote:

... in fact it makes Lithium look amateur:

How can you possibly reach that conclusion of the industry leader in forum technology and services?  Their experience exceeds that of any other supplier in this sector.  Can you not see that it is infinitely superior to the 8+ year old defunctive technology it has replaced? Roll_eyes

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would try and answer that, but forum pages are still loading ......  YAWN......I'll just go and make a coffee .... ERROR - connection timed out .... HANG, sod it ! ! !, reboot.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Compose reply, hit "Preview", [-Censored-] it lost my text AGAIN,  Oh I give up  !

MauriceC
Resting Legend

I've also had a number of VERY slow to load pages this morning - particularly noticeable on "Reply to post".  Other page changes seem the same as yesterday.

M