cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tapatalk

gswindale
Grafter

Tapatalk

Do PN have any plans for implementing support for Tapatalk for this forum?
Would make it much easier to browse from ipad/android tablets/phones etc.
13 REPLIES 13
godsell4
Rising Star

Re: Tapatalk

Yes, that would be a welcome addition to these forums.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'll go and bleet about this, to be fair community seems to work fine on IOS and Android browsers but Tapatalk would make it much tidier. Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Hmmm partially related - you'd also need to get ORANGE to stop listing these forums as an adult rated site before I could access them on my ORANGE IPhone over 3G.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

you'd also need to get ORANGE to stop listing these forums as an adult rated site

We would do but I don't have this issue on my Orange phone, I'll see if I can replicate that on anyone else's handset.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Adam,
Depends upon if you have already taken the imposed 'adult site' censorship off your service.  I have not - I'd like to be prevent against accidentally stumbing into such places.  However Orange thought censors have no end of sites blocked, including the PN forums.  The last one I got unblocked was "they work for you" the site that examines what MPs do!  Hence my 'beef' that Orange are being thought profilers...  Crazy
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

garywood84
Rising Star

@Adam,
Is there any update on this? It would be great to have a more convenient way of accessing the forums from smartphones.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Sorry guys it looks like we don't have immediate plans to implement that I will bring this up again though.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
garywood84
Rising Star

Thanks, Adam.  That's great.  As you said above, the forum does work as a website on smartphones, it's just not that convenient to post message because the text box is so wide that either the text is miniscule or you have to scroll endlessly!
sjrinfroyle
Grafter

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please may I ask if there is any update on this request?
DeclanTM
Grafter

I too would be very interested in this feature being added, I've installed it on a few forums I run without any issues and it only takes a few minutes. Much easier to read than using a mobile web browser.
Thanks,
Declan
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi guys,
Re-flagged for attention internally. Can't promise when we'll update on this but we're trying to focus more on customer ideas, so hopefully something will happen - eventually.
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Any update on adding Tapatalk?
Nearly been a year since topic started.
So must have been something happened regarding Tapatalk.
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
sjrinfroyle
Grafter

Anyone?