Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Library and VoIP guides!

James
Grafter

Support Library and VoIP guides!

Hi guys,
Bob's just posted this guide in the Community Support Library
Perhaps some of you might also like to try doing the same?
In other exciting news, I'm going to post something about how to take an iPhone screenshot later on - I bet you can't wait!
6 REPLIES 6
Santiago
Grafter

Re: Support Library and VoIP guides!

What's an iPhone?
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

It's a thing which costs a fortune and legally only works on the O2 network  Embarrassed I only know because my daughters have one and I needed to help set one up to send and receive emails from a Plusnet account
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Quote from: Jameseh
iPhone screenshot

I was suckered at work with that facility before I discovered how to do it. Embarrassed
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Be3G
Grafter

Is there really any need for a support library page about something as simple as taking a screenshot with their phone? Either a quick Google search or a look in the iPhone's user manual will tell anyone how to do it; furthermore, I doubt the Community library will be anyone's first port of call if they don't know how to do it. We don't want to dilute a useful resource with stuff that's fairly pointless.
James
Grafter

Thomas - Yes.
Now that I've found out how to do that, I can write a guide on how to set up email.  Others may be wanting to do the same but aren't sure how to take a screenshot, so I reckon it's pretty valid.
Be3G
Grafter

Fair enough, I take your point about assisting other iPhone users to write guides.