cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show unread posts since last visit

dgdclynx
Grafter

Show unread posts since last visit

I use this sort of facility on many fora but dont see it here. You can view all posts (which is built so that it doesnt flush after the visit) and you can go to individual boards and click on 'New' topics but I dont see a way to have an overall look for posts since the previous visit.
I presume I havent looked in the right place but perhaps the SMF design is not suited to it.
4 REPLIES 4
dgdclynx
Grafter

Re: Show unread posts since last visit

I had better make it clear I was thinking about a list of topics across the boards which have the 'New' icon attached.
Colin
Grafter

I'll look to getting the link added back in... in the meantime, if you go to index.php?action=unread it hsould be what you are looking for Smiley
Graham_W
Dabbler

Quote from: Colin
I'll look to getting the link added back in... in the meantime, if you go to index.php?action=unread it hsould be what you are looking for Smiley

That's what I use - very useful - but can you make a marginal change to the page name to be different to that used on the PUG site as IE uses that to name the shortcut and as it conflicts with PUG one, it will overwrite it if allowed. Maybe put a colon at the end or an extra space or some change of phrase to make it not the same? Ta.
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Raised as a bug.
Please see http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php?topic=33.0
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager