Reset password generates Error Message

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Reset password generates Error Message

@MartyPop wrote:

@bobpullen wrote:

Can you message me the headers from one of the delayed password reset emails you received?

I did that yesterday, did you receive it?

Yes, sorry I'm a bit behind on forum notifications. Had a busy couple of days! Buck2

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I bet you have Smiley

BTW ..... I'm actually @MartyPop but I'm having to reply using my "Throw-Away" account simply because I'm currently locked out of my @MartyPop account: see attached screenshot. The reason why I'm locked out is that I'm still waiting for the verification email to arrive for a username change. The odd thing is that the topic reply notification was sent to the email address associated with that account ..... this is an absolute mess Ticked_off

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@awontroba1 Could you PM me your original forum username, the email address you've been trying to send the password reset to and your Plusnet account username please.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
MartyPop
Rising Star

@Tra-La-La wrote:

Yeah, I bet you have Smiley

BTW ..... I'm actually @MartyPop but I'm having to reply using my "Throw-Away" account simply because I'm currently locked out of my @MartyPop account: see attached screenshot. The reason why I'm locked out is that I'm still waiting for the verification email to arrive for a username change. The odd thing is that the topic reply notification was sent to the email address associated with that account ..... this is an absolute mess Ticked_off

I tried a password reset earlier this morning for the umpteenth time and I finally received a verification email which only took 43 seconds to arrive at my mail host's servers Thumbs_Up