Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replying to PM's

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Replying to PM's

@jaread83

With the latest update that option seems to have vanished and in fact the whole PM Inbox layout seems to have changed

5 REPLIES 5
Oldjim
Resting Legend

Re: Replying to PM's

just realised I can't open a PM and because of that the PM notification doesn't update

pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

It seems to be working for me, looking at old PMs anyway.  I haven't had any since the change (if that makes any difference). I've got the reply and ignore buttons once I've opened the PM.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

The PM component has been completely rewritten. The reply button is on the bottom right of every message when you view it.
Not sure why you can't open a PM though... that seems odd as it works fine for me. May ask if the user who sent you a message that you can't open.. are they a spam account and have been banned? Just trying to figure out why you wouldn't be able to open up a message.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Seems to work for me too this morning.  Had a local 'outage' yesterday evening whilst doing some testing.Cry

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Oldjim
Resting Legend

possibly a case of memory failure - clicking on the title opens it

there is of course another possibility

I am using a laptop which doesn't have stylish and Jack's mod so that is very probably the reason