Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal of Be3G from the list of moderators

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Removal of Be3G from the list of moderators

Having seen today's announcement I'm disappointed to see Thomas (Be3G) has been removed from the list of moderators.
I'd like to express my thanks for contribution he has made on these forums and their predecessor on the portal over many years. Thomas has not always been the most public of the moderators but those of us who know a little more about what goes on and have been around for some time will fully appreciate what he has quietly done when it has been needed. It is also down to him that many of the improvements we've seen over the years have been down to his efforts. I rate him as one of the best (if not the best) moderator we've ever had.
Thank you Thomas
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
2 REPLIES 2
Be3G
Grafter

Re: Removal of Be3G from the list of moderators

Thanks John – I had in fact asked the mods to not bother making a new thread to announce my departure! Glad to have been of some service to the Community, though ultimately it must be said that during this latest stint my contributions towards moderating never really matched the other mods', so with a new job keeping me pretty busy it seemed like a good time to make a quiet exit. Smiley
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Removal of Be3G from the list of moderators

Thanks for all the hard work Thomas.  I hope you can step back up again at some point Smiley
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager