Did you mean: 

Registering possible from non-PN IP's

Penny
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 8

Registering possible from non-PN IP's

Quote from: Kelly
Please report any bugs you have discovered. 
Before doing so, please ensure that it hasn't been verified already by reviewing the bugs list.   Always post as much detail as you can about the bug and how to replicate it.

On the "about" page it says:
How to get involved
During the Beta trial, you can help us to test and develop the site. You just need to register for the forums here. At the moment, you can only register from a PlusNet/Metronet IP address

Unless I had a previous dial-up connection still active, pretty sure I just registered via a non-PN IP address.  Can't be absolutely certain 😕  but I think so.  Can't find anything on the profile which identifies the IP address so can't check, sorry.
If this is broken assume you'd want to know Smiley
Regards,
Penny.
Penny Rollo * * * joined Force9 on 17/02/98 * * * with PlusNet from 2000 onwards * * * personal website at pennymidasrollo.plus.com
Project HappyChild website (free educational resources for kids and schools, plus directory of charities helping children) 1998 onwards
Superusers are not PlusNet staff but do have a direct line of communication into the business to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the Community.
2 REPLIES 2
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Report New Bugs Here

Quote from: Penny
If this is broken assume you'd want to know Smiley

Cheers.  😕
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
Graham_W
Dabbler

Re: Report New Bugs Here

I've just registered from my F9 address but that ISP is NOT on the list of ISPs mentioned?