cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Community - My Friends

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Plusnet Community - My Friends

@w23 - When was the last time you checked this list can you recall? I added you back on the 18th of April so I'm guessing that the user isn't notified of the addition. I will now go and add @MauriceC and @Anotherone so if you guys could maybe see if you get some form of notification that would be appreciated. If there's no obvious notification could you check your friends list to see if there is any indication there please.

w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

@Anonymous wrote:

@w23 - When was the last time you checked this list

This morning when I posted (see above) Cheesy

@Anonymous wrote:

can you recall? 

Nope. Grin

I don't think I looked at it before / I don't remember looking at it before Lips_are_sealed

Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

I don't think there is a notification that someone has added you to their freind list.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It would appear that way as I also added @jaread83 to my list of friends Smiley

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

I got an email to notify me that I'd been mentioned in your post (as set in my preferences) but no Notification of being added to your 'friends' list.  Checked in 'My Profile'  and the only friends listed are ones I added some weeks back?

Just works like a 'Contacts' list I guess - but then only one such list.  Undecided

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

I have a friend! hooray!

I haven't really explored what this does to be honest. All I can think is that in your privacy settings you can set your 'online' status to only be visible to your 'friends'. Useful if you don't want to show as online to everyone except a circle of people you know and trust... not sure. I'm not one to be overly concerned about privacy but I know that some might be.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.