Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE help to delete one of my community accounts

Anonymous
Not applicable

PLEASE help to delete one of my community accounts

Hi there

I set up a community forum account upon joining to get access to help, but can't login yesterday and realised I cannot have my member portol and community to have the same username. So I set up additional account, but I just want one account.

Please can you help to delete the new one with email " [Removed]@hotmail.com" and keep the old one with email " [Removed]@yahoo.com" and then change the username to the old account with an "1" behind the username.

I read about this on an earlier thread. I hope I got it right to address the problem. Please kindly advise. Thank you

Kai

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) redacted email addresses as it's a public forum. They are still visible to staff.

6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: PLEASE help to delete one of my community accounts

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Community Site Feedback

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi dvorak, can you help with bringing my request to your colleagues' attention. You have seen this and help moved my post to the right place, i am sure they should, but if they didn't see, can you help please? Thank you very much

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

@Anonymous  mods are customers like you and me, and have no access to systems access, he has however moved your post to a more appropriate board, where PN staff will be able to see it.

That said, I am not sure anyone can do what you have asked for, I think once an account is set up, then there is not a lot that can be changed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi there, this can be done and it has been done before, just need those guys to take a look and help. see the attached file

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

That's been done for you now Smiley 

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
teekaihong1
Hooked

thank you very much