cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Options Menu and Compose Toolbar Missing

Anonymous
Not applicable

Options Menu and Compose Toolbar Missing

I have mentioned this before with no real recognition from others so I’ve decided to make a new post so it doesn’t get lost. This morning when I logged in all was well as use this URL to view the posts https://community.plus.net/t5/forums/unreadpostspage/tab/message:full If I see one of interest I will open it in another tab and have a look, I’ll then close the tab and return to the view, t this point I’ll refresh the page using Fn+F5 and move to the next page using Next I’ll carry on doing this until I reach the last page. I’ll then return to the first page using the link above to see if anything new has arrived and if not then I’d select the Options > Mark all topics in Community Read. But I can as this isn’t available, this happened to me quite a lot and is quite annoying as I can’t ‘clear’ the view of the posts I’ve just reviewed. I was going to post an image which I'll do later once the now missing Toolbar returns.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Options Menu and Compose Toolbar Missing

I was outside having a coffee when I remembered I’d forgotten to provide: OS : macOS Mojave v10.14.4 Browser : Firefox Quantum v66.0.5.(64-bit)
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

I'm seeing the same.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

No options button on Pale Moon 28. Makes things increasingly difficult to see what I haven't seen. And in replying to this I notice there are no smiley faces.