cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Posts Again

artmo
Aspiring Champion

Multiple Posts Again

Some time ago I reported multiple posts from PN notifying me that a reply had been posted in a thread I was following. The problem was rectified but has started to happen again. Tonight I have received 8 copies of a notification.

I attempted to find my original post but it is not easy. How can I view my old posts?

8 REPLIES 8
Pete11
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Multiple Posts Again

Click on your user name in top right hand corner (It'll be red with underline)...scroll down to My Subscriptions and you will see your old posts.

A float tip is pleasing in its appearance and even more pleasing in its disappearance.
Growing old is inevitable...But growing up is optional.
artmo
Aspiring Champion

@Pete11 Thanks for that. Appreciated.

Is it possible to get to posts on the old forum or am I asking a little too much?

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

As far as I am aware all posts on the last forum were imported into the current forum.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Mostly stored under 'Archive'  IIRC.  I think Jack did a bit of a 'tidy up' a couple of months back, but I've just looked at a few of mine from 2009.

M

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mav
Fixes: 515

I thought the Archive forums were those that pre-dated the SMF forums so were pre-mid 2007.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

I think it's an amalgam of both the older forum and the SMF forum @Mav   Certainly the VOIP board covers up to August 2015, other boards cover 2012 etc.  Using the search engine can help (a bit Grin ) though it can be a bit 'kludgy'.

M

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

artmo
Aspiring Champion

@MauriceC  @Strat  Thanks for your help.

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

I beleive all the posts from SMF were imported to this one pretty much exactly as they were. The 'Archive' category were posts from the system before SMF.

As for me having a tidy up, those were the old blog posts that were of no use to anyone.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.