Did you mean: 

Memebr sign up dates have vanished

FIXED
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Re: Memebr sign up dates have vanished

I should also add that I was told this information (IP addresses and registered date) are shown on individual users profile pages to admins and mods. This was why those particular components were removed from the forum posts templates and the components deprecated.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix
Those changes are now live.

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Looking good.  Thanks Jaread83

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@jaread83,

Big thank you - looks good.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I made a change earlier and relative dates are now shown for the registration dates if it was within a month. I will be pushing this change later on.