cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log out to PlusNet home page.

Brian
Grafter

Log out to PlusNet home page.

When I'm in the Community section, and have finished, I log out. But that only takes me to the Community home page. On the Community Home page there is no hyperlink to the PlusNet main home page (or at least, I can't see one).
Often I want to come out of the Community section and browse the PlusNet main site. I Know I can use my browser to find PlusNet again, but I think it would be useful to be able to do it straight from the Community Section...
Or have I missed something?
Aaa! I see it! On the Community forum Home page there's a Community logo, behind which is a hyperlink to the Community home page.
On the Community home page is the PlusNet logo, behind which is a hyperlink to the PlusNet home page!
Sorted! (I suppose!)
Stand easy.
3 REPLIES 3
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

Re: Log out to PlusNet home page.

This is all being discussed in the Ideas & bugs forums so I suggest you look there.
e.g. Link back to home page.
Brian
Grafter

Thanks Peter, but that's the forum where I posted my observations ("Ideas, Suggestions and Wishlists") and where you read my posting.
I saw a thread there (here) about breadcrumbs and links to the Community homepage etc, but
(a) I don't know what breadcrumbs means, and
(b) the discussion seemed to be about a link back to the Community home page, not the PlusNet homepage...Hence my new thread in that forum.
However, thanks for taking an interest.
Not applicable

And what about links to F9/Metronet etc homepages now that it is a full-fledged Community site?