Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Line between posts?

All Lithium Crazy3

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Well they've certainly divided posts from each other.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

I just looked at the eBay forum from my mobile and it looks quite compact. The posts all look like speech bubbles which I'm not too keen about. Overall I quite like it. I do need to look at better use of space here; it would require a lot of design time though.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

BurntToast
Grafter

The ebay forum we were directed to is very easy to read. Much, much easier to read than this one. Everything seems to fall into place while here it's all a jumble.
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Just going through the threads that were mentioned in the latest update thread.

A fix for this issue will be pushed live today, you can view details of the fix on the update thread here. See the 9th item on the 'regular changes' section.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

@billnotben wrote:
ebay forum plusnet forum all degrees of appalling

But the Plusnet one is improving, Jack is tarting it up quite well now. We did have some discussion on this particular issue about how many pixels should be used and what shade should be used for the outline and reached what is hoped is a happy compromise. Let's hope @BurntToast thinks that this one is acceptable and marks Jack's post as a fix Wink