cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving Community Forum

Anonymous
Not applicable

Leaving Community Forum

I think this is the most sensible place for this post but if not, do what's needed.

I’m going to give the forums a rest for a while, they have gotten very stale and predictable over the last month or so and in my opinion at least is not worth the effort in logging in only to read a variation of the same problem, it's quite depressing if the truth be told.

I'll log in at some point to see what, if anything, has changed but in the meantime bye for now.

4 REPLIES 4
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Re: Leaving Community Forum

I'm sorry to see you go but I understand your frustrations. I hope that you will return sometime soon though, I find your input on the development of this forum to be very helpful (as a like minded software developer, I enjoy a difference of opinion on those types of things).

Maybe I will send you a private message when I have got some more forum updates so you can check in and see whats changed Wink

Hope to see you back soon @Anonymous!

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

I think mook is depressed with all the negative posts about plusnet support/network.

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Sorry to see you go @Anonymous your contributions have been most valuable.

I find myself at a similar crossroads:  Limited positive response to the Lithium centred Forum bugs / changes coupled with heavy negative feedback on the *New* network and the associated limitations shown up in Plusnet support make me very reluctant to entrust them with some changes I need to my service.

Time to look around after 10 years of predominantly good service.  Sad

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

@Anonymous @MauriceC I hope you realise that there is a waiting list to join this exclusive club Tongue