cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Post by (insert user name here)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Latest Post by (insert user name here)

Because of the way the popout works when you click your user name I came across what I thought was a bit of an oddity, see the attached image.

The question is of course why the double entries, what is the logic of this? Or is it simply another 'issue'.

2 REPLIES 2
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Latest Post by (insert user name here)

I think it is just another annoying issue linked to other problems like unread post counts differing depending on where you are in the hierarchy.  The 'Fly out menu' problem, I find particularly frustrating when what I believe that what I've selected is 'My notifications' but get 'My recent posts'  Ticked_off

Of course it all works correctly if I build in a pause in my interaction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In its current state the site is borderline unusable for all bar basic functionality.  (Personal opinion)  I remain optimistic that PN will soon apply some fixes to the most serious 'bugs' - but the clock is ticking.

Maurice

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Latest Post by (insert user name here)

Borderline unusable ?

Surely not !,  I recall that they delayed rolling out this magnificent example of progress, so they could iron out the few remaining minor issues.

Tongue