Did you mean: 

Last visit or last logon?

FIXED
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

Last visit or last logon?

Whilst looking at a user's status yesterday, I noticed that "Last Visit" does not seem to make much sense ... unless it is supposed to be "Last Logon".  "Last Visit" ought to report the last contact with the forum (as per SMF).  The screen grab below shows posts logged at a time later than the user's "Last Visit".

Capture Last Visit.JPG

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

4 REPLIES 4
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Re: Last visit or last logon?

Fix
Its a software bug that is being investigated.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

ejs
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 25

Is it just me, or does that screenshot show a post made at 5:02pm, and a last visit about six hours later at 11:25pm, which is fine?

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

You are correct @ejs. There is a minor bug in the system that I have seen where a user would make a post and their online status would be in the past and the online status isn't updated. I just checked our case portal with Lithium and this has been marked as 'bug identified'.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

@ejs,

I like observant people!! Wink

I saw this issue yesterday and captured a screen shot of it, but did not get around to posting it.  Today I am elsewhere and did not have access to that image and sought to reproduce it here.  Yes, I did read that time as AM, not PM as you so kindly pointed out.

Here is yesterday's screen grab...

Capture 1.PNG

Last Post: 04:26 PM

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.