cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ironport section off limits

Not applicable

Ironport section off limits

One of my posts has been moved to the Ironport section but unfortunately I cannot access this to reply.
Am getting the message
'An Error Has Occurred! The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you'.
Anyone else seeing this?
18 REPLIES 18
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Ironport section off limits

It could be that the Ironport section is really a Usergroup area and they forgot to alter the privileges when they moved it, I think Spraxt has to do that - he moderates the Usergroup section, not our mods who moved it
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Have raised this with the mods. @poppy, I've got your PM and will take a look shortly.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

zubel
Community Veteran

Sorry about that Poppy - it seems it is an issue that affect the first ~750 or so users that registered on the Community.
I've been through and overhauled the permissions so you should have access to the Ironport board now Smiley
B.
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Just for info, the usergroup sections of the community site are moderated by any usergroup member (though Spraxt is the most active and usually beats everyone else to it!), and we are able to lock, split, remove threads and posts etc..., though the administration side (such as permissions, new boards etc...) needs to be done by a community administrator, which is what (most if not all) of the community moderators are.  Flagging it up to any of us (like you have here poppy), will give us the chance to prod the right people if needs be though.
Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Not applicable

Oh well - all sorted now promptly and efficiently as usual. Didn't know that I was in the first 750 to sign up to the Community forum so have learned something new.
Wink
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser

You where the 50th!  Well the 50th account to be created anyway.  If you have a look at your profile, at the end of the URL is u=50, which is your user_id, which the forums use to identify you!
Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Not applicable

Well, again I have learned something new so thank you for that.  Had never noticed it.
50 seems a good round number - do I get a prize?  Roll_eyes
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Now you've got me trying to find number one Angry
PN James is the lowest I've found so far at number seven......
Go on James cue for a quote from The Prisoner TV series.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
pierre_pierre
Grafter

there I told you I was a youngster at heart 1669
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser

1 = Admin - Never posted
2 = Colin
3 = Liam - Must be an old account since last active in May
4 = Bob
5 = Kelly
6 = Mark
Then you hit Mr Bailey.
Phil

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Cheers Phil. I suppose number 1 was obvious Embarrassed
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Lurker
Grafter

Liams 'old' account is from when he was a PN staffer. whereas his 'new' account is actually linked to his 'really old' account from before he was a staffer.
Make sense?
Thats his staff account, but since he's not staff anymore, he reverted to his personal one.
James
Grafter

OI!!
Stop hitting me!!!!
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Why?
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'