Feedback post Go Live

FIXED
LouisaMartin
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Feedback post Go Live

Hi

Thanks for your continued feedback on here. We're currently working our way through all your comments and everything you're raising. As will all new products and launches, there will be issues which come up, some pre launch, which we took the decision to take through. 

We have immediate issues which we're working on with Lithium i.e. security certificate, password reset and redirects, as well as others which have been raised into Lithium and they are investigating for us.

Once we have a definitive list of issues v styling we'll give you more information however, in the meantime we are working hard to make sure this transition works for all.

Louisa

Louisa
11 REPLIES 11
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Feedback post Go Live

Fix

Thanks for your post.

LouisaMartin
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Feedback Update (Thurs)

Guys

As ever thanks for coming back to us so quickly when we've asked you to re-test issues and resolutions, we all really appreciate this.

We're still working with Lithium to get our immediate issues resolved and a couple of fixes went in yesterday including a Visual Radius redirect and a fix to broken avatars. 

Password reset issues are still a priority issue for us and we're working to get this resolved asap.

Cheers again

Louisa

Louisa
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Re: Feedback Update (Thurs)

@LouisaMartin,

Thanks for the update, is there any possibility of a (little) list being shared of the KNOWN issues please?

It would act as a reference to inform people of things accepted to be wrong, there by avoiding user time spent looking at the issue to profile it and forum support time answering it.

The benefits of such a list have been discussed before, with the hint that this could be done.... but not yet?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Anotherone
Champion

LouisaMartin
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Sure @Townman

The main issues we're working on at the moment are below. I'll keep you updated on these each day, after we've had our daily call with Lithium:

1  Password reset - This includes both users who can't get the email and those who get stuck in a loop resetting it - this is our number 1 Priority

2  Avatar migration issues - This is pending closure, as we believe it's now resolved but just doing final checks

3  Blog redirects - blog posts have multiple redirects and some are pointing to 404 pages.

4  Duplicate Accs - This relates to users who now have 2 accounts i.e. User and User1. We gave 2 data files to Lithium, one containing users from the Blog and one from the Community. Our expectation was, these would be merged to the primary User however, they've been migrated as separate users. This is obviously really frustrating and we're working on a resolution to maintain the integrity of the Community username and all numbers associated with it.

5  Security Certificate - This is pending closure - Customers receiving nag screen up to 5 times, appears to be on mobile only. Lithium cannot reproduce this and we don't seem to be seeing this anymore. Awaiting users to come back and advise if they're still seeing this

6  onClick Issues - * ?Username/Avatar in top right (Pop-out menu) * Log in link (modal login) * Post Options (drop down) * Thread Options (Drop down). Fix was applied yesterday to this, but it hasn't worked and is still being investigates

I'm working through your posts and picking everything else up and will keep you updated on how that's going.

Thanks

Louisa
Anotherone
Champion

@LouisaMartin I would suggest 6 is considerably more important than 3, 4, & 5 as it impacts usability of the forum far more than nags screens.  Blogs are totally unimportant at this stage (unless you are referring to the Library) and whilst 4 might need addressing it isn't affecting usability.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

@LouisaMartin

Thank you!

This is very useful - I hope it can be kept current please.  A similar list of issues being dealt with in house would be of similar benefit please.

Is there merit in this topic being pinned to the top?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

LouisaMartin
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Tbh @Anotherone i listed them more in time order as they were raised, so please don't take it as this is how we're pushing Lithium on them.

Password reset is by far our number 1. Sorry for the confusion Smiley

Louisa
LouisaMartin
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Happy to pin the post @Townman

Happy to share a 'in house' list, as I have more idea of SLAs for these issues with Lithium. Let me get you a top 5 issues over the next couple of days and then I'll pin that too.

Cheers

Louisa
LouisaMartin
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Guys

I'm gonna move my post with the issues update and start it as a new thread, so it can be pinned. Anyone any issues with that @Townman @Anotherone

Louisa
Townman
Superuser
Superuser

@LouisaMartin,

Anything which improves communication and visibility gets my vote - if I have one! Wink

Clear visibly of what is known and accepted as issues stops others raising them again and reduces the workload in responding to reports of those errors.

Tags (1)