cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSL Zone Ratings

markrach
Grafter

DSL Zone Ratings

Not sure where to put this but i read DSL Zone forums alot but have never used any other part of the website (yes call me bild) but i have only just noticed the ratings tab , why on the god forgiven earth is Plusnet rated 18th , imho they should be up in the top 10 at least , no 1 in my eyes because thay have been the most reliable and friendly ISP i have ever been with . Has anyone here ever rated on this site ? surely there must be more than 946 members here that could pop on over and rate  Tongue , would like to see PN up with the likes of IDNET an ISP i have never heard of before.
It seems DSL Zone is a well established place and alot goes on there , maybe rating up PN would entice more customers  Wink
Mark
6 REPLIES 6
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: DSL Zone Ratings

it struck me that the results are a fiddle, I ask you Talk Talk 10 out of 10
Lurker
Grafter

Very out of date ISP info on there too...
win2003
Grafter

All I get is: "We have detected your IP, but your ISP is not in our list yet. If you are in the UK, click here and press Send."
Lurker
Grafter

Have you been a PN customer for quite a while?
win2003
Grafter

Yes... but they probably don't like Force9 addresses!
Lurker
Grafter

Was just wondering if you might have been on LLU, but if its an F9 account, that's not likely!
Its more likely that they haven't got the full set of IP's allocated to PN customers - one of the Comms guys might prod the right info their way and give them an update on packages/logo etc at some stage. Wink