Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSS glitches on iPhone

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

CSS glitches on iPhone

Not a priority but a couple if teasers got @jaread83 when poking around the CSS again.

Long post creation and edit details over flow the viewport. Note this post was split from elsewhere, ought not to have a bearing other it adds details of a third party editor.

The read PM post screen has part of the pop up menus visible behind the pizza boxes.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

2 REPLIES 2
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Re: CSS glitches on iPhone

@jaread83,

Hi Jack,

A blatant nudge and a clarification of the original text which might have been input on my iPhone where predictive text and fat fingers can right royally screw-up what I thought I had typed and sometimes tired eyes do not see properly!

-------------------

Not a priority but a couple of teasers for Jack ...

Long "Post creation and edit date / time details" over flow the viewport ...

-------------------

Could the latter have anything to do with the recently discussed word-wrap issue?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Re: CSS glitches on iPhone

I will take a look into this. Sorry I hadn't seen this sooner.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.