Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bookmarks...

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Bookmarks...

OK so I'm dumbfounded that I have not looked at the Bookmark functionality before now ... never really felt a need to use it until today whilst cruising the mobile forum and found myself needing to keep returning to a particular post ... and needing to follow my own bread crumb trail to find it again.

BOOKMARK it seemed like a sensible idea on my 3rd return to it.  Fine ... but now where do I find my list of book marks so that I can jump straight to it?

Thought I would use the HELP link at the bottom of the page ... which offers a search facility and rather stupidly I expected that to search the service HELP GUIDE ... not the whole of the community posts.

What obvious thing have I missed? Cool_smiley

Edit: OK finally found it ... buried in my settings ... not exactly intuitive ... not exactly signposted by help!!  But now I knows!  Embarrassed

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

2 REPLIES 2
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

Re: Bookmarks...

Its all part of your subscriptions within your profile. You can access this via the usermenu under 'My subscriptions'.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Re: Bookmarks...

Cheers jack,

As I noted in my edit - I did finally find it after posting.  I had expected to find it on my profile page ... somewhere near my tags ... as that seemed like a logical place.

What confounded my problem is that the HELP section did not work like I anticipated - you know when all else fails go RTFM!!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.