Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Board Options - NOT working

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Board Options - NOT working

May have started last night.... cos I rememeber trying to select Mark all as read... just before I closed down...but this morning, when clicking on "Board Options" to "Mark all as read"... the onty thing that happens is the page "jumps"... and the box with Board Options in, is semi transparent.
6 REPLIES 6
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: Board Options - NOT working

@shutter - see thread 'What happened earlier...' on this board.
John
shutter
Community Veteran

Yeah, but...... at least my thread has a RELEVANT TITLE... which is easier to understand .! !.

The forum is "BORKED".... can`t access my notifications now.... click on the icon, and it goes to my profile page... with latest threads posted in.

go to any page, and within seconds, the lights go out, and you cannot do anything with the page... 

Is this linked with the stupid "POPUP" asking for the survey to be completed 

?   cos it looks like it.... the screen dims and the popup appears  (normally) but presently... nothing but dimmed out page.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

all the issues you are posting are linked and an issue has been raised. please stop creating new threads and use the 'what happened' to keep all the info in one place. thanks Smiley
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
shutter
Community Veteran

@dvorak  Knuckle rapping for posting a thread with a relevant title?  

Surely, you must agree, the  title of the other one ... "earlier happenings" is not exactly showing anything relevant in it, to the situation it is supposed to be covering.

You could, of course, in your position as mod.... have "merged" the thread(s) concerned, and even "renamed" the thread,.. so that others who were trying to report the problem, could have joiined in,.. giving an "over all" assessment of how it was progressing.

Instead, you have decided to let them run independently. and castigate members for posting similar, but differently focussed, and entitled threads.

shutter
Community Veteran

UPDATE..... The "Board Options" is now working.... and the rest of the forum board software, seems to be working properly too.

Anonymous
Not applicable

If true that would be the first time since SMF was shut down Knuppel