Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New additions in the CSC

James
Grafter

New additions in the CSC

Hi there,
A few of you have probably seen me lurking around for the last couple of week and noticed that I’ve come back to Plusnet, albeit in a completely different role to my previous guise of Communications Analyst, subsequently renamed as the Digital Care Team.
After a brief “holiday” of about three months, a couple of my former colleagues managed to get hold of me and asked me if I’d like to think about coming back to Plusnet.  Things weren’t really working out for me as I’d hoped at my new venture so I was more than happy to entertain the idea.
Plusnet is currently going through a period of rapid expansion, both in terms of customer growth, but more importantly, in the number of Customer Service and Technical Support staff.  When I say rapid growth, we’re looking at adding a considerable number to our ranks over the next few months in order to ensure that we’re getting on top of all the calls and tickets that we receive.  That way that we can make sure that if you raise a ticket, you’ll get a timely response and if you ring us, your call should be answered in a timely manner.
I’ve been asked to come back initially to help with the learning and development of our new employees after they finish their one week (for Customer Services) or two weeks (for Technical Support) training periods.  I’ll be supporting our buddy programme – which is where some of our more experienced staff will be spending a couple hours a day floating around and helping our newer staff with any questions they might have with the calls and tickets they’re looking at.
By doing this, we’ll be ensuring that our newer starters are able to get as much help as they need to ensure that the responses that you receive are at the standard you have come to expect from us.
I do completely understand that a number of you have raised concerns have the speed of which we’ve been answering tickets of late.  Part of our period of growth is to ensure that we’re able to getting the average response times on tickets down to a better level – we’re aiming for 4 hours by the end of June. 
Ultimately however, it’s not just about the speed at which we answer the phone, but also the quality of the information that we’re giving you – again, this is one of our key targets to make sure that for the majority of times that you need to contact us, we’ll get it fixed first time, rather than you having to get back in touch with us.
So, in short, we’re employing a bunch of new staff, some of whom you may have spoken to already and I’ve been asked to come back and help with their support and development.
As ever, the Digital Care Team are here to help you with any of your queries on these forums.
Feel free to shout up if you have any questions!
1 REPLY 1
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: New additions in the CSC