Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction Joclark

joclark
Grafter

Introduction Joclark

Hi,
I am Jo, I have been at Plusnet for 4 and a half years and I have come through the Sales,Existing Accounts and Housemoves. So you'll be happy to hear I try keep people as happy as possible Smiley I have gained a lot of knowledge in the years I have been at Plusnet so I should be able to help with most issues which people come across.
You will be seeing quite a lot of me around here in the coming weeks and my work ethic is to work hard and help as many people as I can. So if there is anything you want me to help with give me a shout.
If you want to know anything else just give me a shout  Grin
12 REPLIES 12
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Introduction Joclark

Welcome Jo.
I see you've already been helping people today so a pretty good start in my opinion.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

welcome
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Welcome aboard Jo.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Welcome Jo,
As by now you will have realised, nothing gets past us...  Cheesy
To say that you have hit the ground running would be an understatement.  Your background is going to be well exploited around here.
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

avatastic
Grafter

Welcome Jo-not-Jojo.
F9 member since 4 Sep 1999
F9 ADSL customer since 27 Aug 2004
DLM manages your line the same way DRM manages your rights.
Look at all the pretty graphs! (now with uptime logging!)
NedLudd
Grafter

Welcome aboard Jo!  Wink
Geoff,
York.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

A bit late, but welcome Jo, don't fall overboard in these shark infested waters.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

A quick question
What is your official title as I just noticed on a ticket on my account that you are a Complaints Advisor
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Everyone who posts here is a Customer Relations Advisor, we also handle complaints.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Why the different titles? Just to confuse customers or to try and disassociate from forum or other stream activity?
gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

Quote from: joclark
Hi,
I am Jo, I have been at Plusnet for 4 and a half years and I have come through the Sales,Existing Accounts and Housemoves. So you'll be happy to hear I try keep people as happy as possible Smiley I have gained a lot of knowledge in the years I have been at Plusnet so I should be able to help with most issues which people come across.
You will be seeing quite a lot of me around here in the coming weeks and my work ethic is to work hard and help as many people as I can. So if there is anything you want me to help with give me a shout.
If you want to know anything else just give me a shout  Grin
Welcome, however we will not really see you unless you are doing house visits.
Just kidding.
Smiley Wink
We are born into history and history is born into us.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Quote from: Anotherone
Why the different titles? Just to confuse customers or to try and disassociate from forum or other stream activity?

Having a job title of 'complaints advisor' is a lot clearer on the other aspect of the role and when this showed up differently we did receive queries as to why we were dealing with complaints.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.