Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Relations extended hours

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Customer Relations extended hours

Nope, wrong, they couldn't have been off many minutes because of the timings of your post and when | looked at who was on-line and when I then saw your post and when I posted. I think what you perhaps could read into my post is, that it might be a good idea to do a couple of checks at  several minute intervals before assuming they'd skived off Wink  AFAIK they do (have to) log off sometimes to complete or check on whatever task they are dealing with Smiley
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

so... what happened to the increase in staff promised about 5 years ago... ( Chris`s famous last words...... Give us time.... we`re getting there )..
.... and, surely, the hours after 18.00 are going to be busy (ier) because...
A.... most people work during the day, and use the internet in the evening... therefore ( faults/problems ) it would mean more phone calls at that time...
B... a smaller staff level in the early evenings will make call waiting times longer.....
ipso facto.... worse customer service is expected....  Cry
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

@shutter,
The changes to shift patterns in this thread are specific to the team on the forums/social media/complaints. The rest of the support centre have different shift patterns covering 24/7.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Cecemf

Great news ! thank you guys