Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Relations extended hours

LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Customer Relations extended hours

Hi all,
Following Jess' announcement regarding the changes to the Customer Relations team we can now confirm that starting today we will start trialling extending our working hours.
The team will work in different shifts to ensure that cover is provided between 9:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday and 9:00 - 18:00 on Saturdays. Sundays will be our day of rest Smiley
Even though we won't have a full team working in the evenings between 17:30 and 20:00 we'll still aim to be present across the various platforms (Community, Twitter, Facebook, 3rd party sites and forums, and our official complaints channels), however, the cover won't be as heavy as it is during the day so please be patient with us whilst we make these adjustments.
That being said, this change is subject to change in the future depending on demand. We'll be reviewing the change over the next few months before making any permanent changes and we'll provide any updates along the way to you all.
If you have any questions about this, as always, please feel free to give us a shout!
18 REPLIES 18
TORPC
Grafter

Re: Customer Relations extended hours

Nice one, Cheers Linn
I wish it every success Smiley
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Quote from: Linn

......... the cover won't be as heavy as it is during the day so please be patient with us whilst we make these adjustments...........

OK time to nominate.  Who's the secret doughnut addict?    Grin Grin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

TORPC
Grafter

I think that may be between ?? & ?? Tongue
Wonders how many of the Chris's would be in the running Grin
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Linn,
I hope the extended hours of coverage will not detract from the daytime volume of cover.  The same totals hours spread more thinly has only limited benefit.  There needs to be a net increase in staff hours to deliver real benefit.
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

The same total hours, if worked correctly will mean better overall coverage as the team won't come in to as many threads/posts needing instant attention first thing in a morning. It should allow them to work smarter over the day.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

It is now 18.19 and there are no staff on the Forum so who skived off early then  Lips_are_sealed
To add there is nobody on TBB either
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

eh? Well I can see MattyC, BobP and Adam C here!
Oldjim
Resting Legend

So they have come back
That is why I specified a time
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

maybe bob made the tea again and they were off recovering from the shock Wink Roll_eyes
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

+1
Anotherone
Champion

I saw them there many minutes before my post and I thought I'd seen Chris as well, who is obviously now back - hello Chris  Wink
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

who isn't CRT..
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Anotherone
Champion

Quote from: Oldjim
.......and there are no staff on the Forum ...........

Chris is still staff, whether CRT or whether in his own time or not  -  you'd refuse help from him would you? or from paulmh5 who I've also seen on here recently?
Oldjim
Resting Legend

Isn't it amazing
I note at one particular time that there are no staff on the forum and you insist on assuming that I am wrong because they are there at another time  Crazy