Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Site maintenance - Tuesday 5th March

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Community Site maintenance - Tuesday 5th March

FYI some Apache upgrades are being carried out this afternoon along with a few minor config changes.
These will be carried out one server at a time and whereas we don't expect any impact from this we'd advise anyone using the site to remain vigilant.
Thanks,
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
4 REPLIES 4
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Community Site maintenance - Tuesday 5th March

A Service Status would have been helpful, as if we'd been aware, it may have altered the context of the posts in this thread. Feedback may also have been useful as the following day's events could have been some sort of hangover from the work..
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

OK, the reason we didn't is that the work affected the community site and hence not a large part of our customer base, hence not something we'd usually consider posting to service status about.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Well considering the number of customers that help on here, and the number that post anyway, we can end up wasting a lot of time when we aren't aware of such issues. So I think there should be a change of policy. I really don't see what's wrong with a Service Status under Services or Other, which ever is considered to be most appropriate.
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

I'd have done a SS. 
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager