Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to CRT and an early farewell!

JessBooth
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Changes to CRT and an early farewell!

Hi All,
Over the coming month I will be finishing up with the Customer Relations Team and moving into a new role within the company.  I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my time looking after the Customer Relations Team, managing them through what has been a challenging 8 months!  We have achieved a number of key objectives internally throughout the second half of last year and the team have a lot to look forward to and work towards in 2015.
We have recently started to recruit in order to increase the headcount of our Team (to a total of 17 advisors).  The new advisors will be joining the team over the next 4 weeks and will pop in to say hello as and when Smiley
As a result of this increase in team size, there will now be two Team Leaders running the Customer Relations show, reporting into the Customer Relations Manager, Rob Nottingham.
Sam Beresford came on board last week and will no doubt post a hello at some point soon.  I’ll allow Sam to do his own introduction, however he comes with a wealth of experience across our Residential and Business support teams and is a welcome addition to the CRT.
The second team leader to replace yours truly is currently being recruited for, as soon as they are on board Sam and Rob will no doubt ensure they come and introduce themselves.
As for me –  I will be moving into our Billing and Transformation department, looking after our Revenue and Cost Assurance Team.  It’s an area of the business I’ve not yet had a chance to work in and I’m looking forward to the challenge the role will no doubt hold for me!
I’ll still be around over the next few weeks whilst I do handovers with the new members of the team and ensuring everybody is trained up in all aspects of Community.
In conclusion, it’s been a pleasure working with the Customer Relations Team and the wider social community.  Thank you all for your support over the last 8 months and in advance for the support you will no doubt show Rob, Sam and the team in the future.
Thanks!