Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bye for now!

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Bye for now!

Quote from: Linn
I will be joining the Service Improvement & Change team on the 8th of December. 
I'd like to just say "thank you" to everyone for all your support!

Thanks Linn you've been a great asset to the team..
With your personal experience in Community, perhaps you could help persuade  the SIC team why they need to make progress on the raft of longer term problems that cause so much wasted effort for the DCT Grin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

launton
Grafter

Linn your help when I was first connected was exemplary, enjoy your new post and take care.  Thank you!
picbits
Rising Star

Best of luck with the new position Linn - it only seems like yesterday that we were welcoming you to the Forum Smiley
You'll leave some big boots (or high heels !) to fill !
Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

All the best
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Mav
Fixes: 514

Good luck, Linn. Enjoy your new post.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Quote from: petecov44
Quote from: PeterLoftus
Goodbye and God speed  Smiley

I don't know why they say they are going. They only come back a few days later under a new title.
It's all a bit tragic

That's not really what happens though, does it? It's a completely different role Linn will be moving into so she won't be posting on the Forums anywhere near as much.
Hardly tragic.
avatastic
Grafter

I'd hope that the 'Service Improvement & Change team' would have a presence on the forums / social media, otherwise they're just going to be out of touch with the current customer experience and expectations or receiving watered down information 2nd or 3rd hand.
F9 member since 4 Sep 1999
F9 ADSL customer since 27 Aug 2004
DLM manages your line the same way DRM manages your rights.
Look at all the pretty graphs! (now with uptime logging!)
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

We certainly are checking in on here Avatastic to see what's going on and what we can do to improve things.
Linn is certainly going to be a great addition to this role and hopefully you'll all see the benefits too.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Hi Chris,
Good to see you back on the forums.
Any chance on an update on how service improvement in respect of the BNGs and service status phone line (especially during an MSO) are progressing please?
Thanks,
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi Kevin,
The service status line should now be getting updated. The contact us page and service status page is also getting updated(9th December) along with Jess the Virtual Assistant.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Quote from: avatastic
I'd hope that the 'Service Improvement & Change team' would have a presence on the forums / social media

The Forums/social media are certainly taken into account to give the Service Improvement & Change team a view of things that need improving, however, it wouldn't be possible for me to maintain the same amount of presence on here as I have done as part of the Customer Relations team.
Thanks for all your kind words everyone! Like I said, I'm sure I'll still pop in from time to time! Smiley
AndyH
Grafter

Best of luck in the new role!
Roadie
Grafter

Linn, hope you thrive in the new department, sorry you are leaving "the front line", you've helped so many customers, myself included  Smiley
Hope that you and yours have a very Happy Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.
kitz
Aspiring Pro

Good Luck Linn.  Wishing you all the best in your new role Smiley