Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bye for now!

LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Bye for now!

Hi all,
As you may have guessed from the title I am posting about my departure from the Customer Relations Team.
I have a week left on CRT as I will be joining the Service Improvement & Change team on the 8th of December. 
I would like to take this time to thank you all for my time on DCT/CRT! The Community is such a brilliant place and there's no doubt that I'll still pop in from time to time.
I've had the pleasure of 'meeting' so many wonderful people during my time here and I'd like to just say "thank you" to everyone for all your support!
28 REPLIES 28
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: Bye for now!

Goodbye and God speed  Smiley
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

Quote from: Linn
I will be joining the Service Improvement & Change team on the 8th of December. 

I'd like to just say "thank you" to everyone for all your support!
And thanks for your support too, it's been most welcome.
No doubt you will now be full of customer-oriented ideas for the SIC team!  Cheesy
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Linn,
So sad that another DCT stalwart bites the dust!  You will be missed.  Thank you for your contributions to the community and for setting the gold standard for MSO communications.  You leave big boots to be filled.
@HPSauce,
There are already lots of customer suggestions recorded in various places in this forum.  Hopefully coming from the community environment Linn will be able to "sponsor" them into fruition.
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Linn,
Good luck in the new role.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Good luck in your new role Linn, you have done a brilliant job here Smiley
Regards
Mike

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

@Linn Thanks for your support and contributions here and good luck in your new position.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Marksfish
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

Bummer, I haven't even been connected yet and now you're leaving  :-\. I have found you to be very helpful with my questions regarding my sim provide on a transfer from Sky. Hopefully  I won't need to "prod" someone else and I have an easy transfer on the 11th  Smiley
Mark
chrcoluk
Grafter

bye Linn, seems you was only here for part of the year.
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

@Linn, sorry to hear you are moving on, best wishes for success in your new role. Cheesy
David
David
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for all your kind words, everyone! Starting to get a bit teary eyed...  Embarrassed
Quote from: Marksfish
Bummer, I haven't even been connected yet and now you're leaving

Mark, nice to see you on our Forums! Smiley I'm really hoping for a smooth transfer for you, however, should anything go wrong I'm sure the team will be able to help you out!
petecov44
Grafter

Quote from: PeterLoftus
Goodbye and God speed  Smiley

I don't know why they say they are going. They only come back a few days later under a new title.
It's all a bit tragic
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hey Marksfish,
I'll be here so prod away if you feel the need!
If I can't help you myself I'll make sure someone else does.
Linn, it's going to be weird not having you on the team but I'm thrilled for you and know you'll make waves in your new role!
I was considering ending this post with "I'll make you cry before the end of today" but thought it might sound a little sinister Wink

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Oh Linn Cry   well I wish you well in the new role, but you will be sadly missed, so make sure you do pop in from time to time. You have been a great help on many occasions and thank you for all your efforts.
@Adam
You are going to be busy  Wink
artmo
Aspiring Champion

Linn, thanks for all your hard work and good luck in your new role Smiley Smiley