cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

have business account, cant post with it as it has same email! need static ip on other account

kiaorak

have business account, cant post with it as it has same email! need static ip on other account

unfortunately the instructions in the help area for business account incorrectly state all i have to do is go to connection details and click "static ip". there is nothing like that to click anywhere.

To be clear its not THIS account that needs a static ip, it's a new business account at address I will be moving to shortly. I cant find a means of raising a ticket any more (very sad about that, I have been a customer for 15 years +)

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 165

Re: have business account, cant post with it as it has same email! need static ip on other account

A warm welcome to the forums.

The manage static IP address functionality has been missing from the "improved" portal for sometime.  Best advice is to phone business support and ask them to enable the optional included static IP address.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Champnet
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 14

Re: have business account, cant post with it as it has same email! need static ip on other account

I thought Business accounts came with a static IP included ?

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 165

They come with an included optional static IP - it still needs to be enabled, if required.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @kiaorak

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry for the issues you are having with a static IP. I came across this thread after seeing your message on the thread here: https://community.plus.net/t5/Business/Can-t-change-from-dynamic-to-static-IP/m-p/1854390#M4801; I've seen you have mentioned on this one that this relates to a business account, so ignore the ticket I raised!

If you can please send me over a PM of the account this relates to I'll do what I can to help Smiley

To send a PM, click on my name and then to the right, there will be a grey button to 'send private message' and in the message please include a link to this thread.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team