cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with the FTP

bgemj

Issues with the FTP

I am a long time Plusnet customer (both business & personal) and thought I would check out Plusnet's webhosting.

Late last night I uploaded everything that is currently on our existing ftp with another provider into the htdocs folder on the ftp. I created an index page, replacing the one already on the PN ftp to forward to our existing index page which is in a different folder (under public on our existing ftp).

However, on the web hosting page within my plusnet member centre it is not showing that any of the 500MB allowance has been used, nor does the link they give you on that page direct to our website. Everything works from the ftp itself but I'm finding it really odd that nothing seems to have updated at all.

I've checked a few times to ensure the files are still in the ftp and they are so I'm quite confused about what I have potentially done wrong!

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks, 

BGemj

1 REPLY 1
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Re: Issues with the FTP

Hello @bgemj,

Thanks for getting in touch and we are sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with your web-space. We have reset yyour permissions on your hosting and we would advise to try again.

If the issue persists please can you private message me with the following;

- The username you have to your ftp  client.

- All folders have been checked that when uploading a second file is not being created in another location.

Once I have this I will get this look into for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team