cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to get a problem sorted out.

kew

unable to get a problem sorted out.

I have dealt with a lot of companies over the years but never have I had to try to deal with a company as pathetic as PlusNet. I ordered broadband and paid up front for 1 year, from then on things went downhill. The engineer came to connect the line but could not come into the house to place the socket where I needed it, I could manage with it where it was so not really a problem. From then on there was no contact from PlusNet, I tried to contact them to find out when I would be connected but had no answer. I then cancelled the contract and resigned with my previous supplier so that I would be certain to have broadband. PlusNet are now doing nothing, no contact, no refund, in fact nothing at all. Worst company ever.

3 REPLIES 3
Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: unable to get a problem sorted out.

Presumably you must have contacted Plusnet to cancel? Wasn't your refund discussed then?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

kew

Can't get an answer on the telephone, sent a ticket, wrote letter and posted that. I can't get no satisfaction (thank you rolling stones)

kew

I managed to get hold of a lady on the telephone and she said that I would be refunded the full amount. I can no longer get hold of anyone and I have not had my refund. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with.