cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tansfered to new product. no website space any more.

scootie
Grafter

tansfered to new product. no website space any more.

i thought existing customers would keep there websites on the accounts and only new customers signing up to the new products would not recive free 250mb of webspace.
i hadnt used my space untill a few weeks ago and only added a very basic index page to the space. but i was planing on learning some more about it and improving on it.
so it cant be that because none of the space was used that i have had it taken off me as i put a very basic index page up.
can pn staff explain why i have not got any webspace now since tranfering to unlimited from bbyw op 3?
added snip. iam sure it use to have website option so you could view stats ect on legacy product
edit= just checked the webpage url and my index page is still there but where have all the website options gone from the member centre
7 REPLIES 7
dusty_bin
Grafter

Re: tansfered to new product. no website space any more.

You probably just need to ask for them back...
On more than one occasion I have needed to ask for my Fax2Email (inherited from PAYG) back when I have taken up on of th BBYW offers.
scootie
Grafter

yeah looks like the space is still there just the options from the member centre have gone with the product upgrade.
so when pn staff get to this can you please blog alittle piace on here as to what the case is with existing customers upgarding to new products regaurding webspace and if i will ever have the website options on my member centre again.
its not a big deal to me as i was only just starting to use my space but iam sure this will be off putting to existing customers who use and vaule there 250mb of webspace and the tools on memeber site that go with it.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Now that is really going to give problems in sorting out the relevant account pages - the complexity of the work is totally beyond me but I can't see it being easy.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

It looks like the menu has been removed, I'll raise a problem to get this looked at. In the meantime you can use the link on the right hand side after you've logged in
The link points to here: https://portal.plus.net/my.html?s=0&action=mywebsite
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
scootie
Grafter

cheers. the link works a treat
didnt see the link on the right hand side Embarrassed
beautifulways
Grafter

I thought they removed the possibility of a domain name from the new packages too? I may be wrong, but if that's the case it seems kinda strange that you still have that option and not the hosting link...
scootie
Grafter

yeah the domains option is there at £1 a month for co.uk domain
think the member centre of the unlimited is a remake of a bussiness account one. well jameseh told me that is what the vmbu is on the unlimited so most likely most of the member centre is to.