cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it likely that my modem always connects at 7127 Kbps?

matt_2k34
Grafter

Re: is it likely that my modem always connects at 7127 Kbps?

@bluewhale
what i also don't understand is that i never got out of plusnets 6000 profile value, vene though at one point bt settings said 10000

Plusnet profile value increases over a number of days.. It tries to keep inline with the BT one but sometimes can be as much as 3 days behind,
if your profile has gone back to banding there is very little you can do at this moment in time, at least the connection is stable at 6000 Smiley
a change of router will probably make little / no difference, it depends if it can 'hold onto' the line better than the one your using, afterall the DLM is able to remove the banding itself, aswell as apply it Smiley
scootie
Grafter

Re: is it likely that my modem always connects at 7127 Kbps?

its not so quick at removing them as applying them thoe, within tweleve hours of my dlm droping my target to 9db and errors going crazy when snr droped to night time level it had banded me.
the last time this happend it took the the DLM a whole month to remove the band, thoe on 2 times before this it took a couple of days then a week or 2.
am on band again now after having my line constantly synced at 12db@ 3668 ish sync for a straight 30days, the DLM makes no sense to try a lower target  Lips_are_sealed the line up and then jump straight past a stable noise margin and place it on 15db @ top end band of 3072.
for god sake  go back to the last knowen good stable noise margin
should i put a band around my wallet why BTw give me less than what i pay for