cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Not Available | Needing to Cancel.

Bullet
Grafter

Re: Unlimited Not Available | Needing to Cancel.

Adam,
I'm not going anywhere and don't even get close to the 60GB peak allowance, with the off peak being 00:00 - 08:00, most if not all of my big downloads (all work related I might add) take place at this time.
Further, until my exchange is upgraded to 21CN (ADSL2+) in March I don't think I will ever get near the 60GB limit.
Partly as iplayer (on the few occasions we need to use it), will not stream in high quality (at the times we want to use it), and on a 42 inch TV, the normal iplayer picture is pretty poor after being used to HD content on Freesat.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Quote from: Bullet
I'm not going anywhere and don't even get close to the 60GB peak allowance, with the off peak being 00:00 - 08:00, most if not all of my big downloads (all work related I might add) take place at this time.

60GB is not sufficient bandwidth as I have managed to use at least half of the bandwidth in less than a week.

Am I the only one who is totally confused as to whether you think 60GB is enough? Crazy
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
pierre_pierre
Grafter

yes you are confused Jelv
the first bit about overuse was a quote that wasnt in quote borders
Quote from: blackconverse
Would you care to describe what you are downloading such that a 60GB per month peak times allowance is insufficient ?

Firstly no I would not care to explain what I am downloading, and secondly that is between me, and Plusnet. There are laws against invading customers privacy.
60GB is not sufficient bandwidth as I have managed to use at least half of the bandwidth in less than a week.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Adam,
I'm not going anywhere and don't even get close to the 60GB peak allowance

Let me know if there's anything else you're unhappy about or are looking for help with.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Adam see my reply above
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Thanks pierre_pierre
I think Adam must have also missed that that was a quote when he made his post yesterday morning.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I did see that cheers, @Bullet didn't seem happy so I'm offering a helpful hand if they need it for what ever reason.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Bullet
Grafter

Hi Guys,
Specifically Adam_Walker, Jelv & pierre_pierre
Clearly my lack of forum etiquette, has caused some confusion and frustration to you for which I apologise.
Your replies have drawn my attention to the insert quote option which I will be using in future posts to avoid a repeat occurence of what has happened here.
I'm actually very relieved to find that Plusnet as an ISP is meeting my needs, previous changes to other ISPs have proved disastrous and this forum is providing a sounding board and tons of free support for a great number of people, well done and thank you.
Kind regards, Bullet
pierre_pierre
Grafter

no problem
very small rules about quote (which you havnt abused)  you can give partial quotes at any time.  But full quotes can only be used when something is in the way, like another post or a page flip
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks very much Bullet, very glad to hear you're impressed Smiley
If there's anything at all we can help with please do drop a post in and let us know.