cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed Again!!!!

suesykes
Grafter

Speed Again!!!!

Why is my internet so slow... Im getting a 16k download speed and its not good enough.  I have had this problem over n over again and tbh im getting sick of it.
If its carries on like this im just gonna cancel it.
3 REPLIES 3
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Speed Again!!!!

HI littlerick,
Your line has been restricted due to poor performance. Have a look here for some troubleshooting tips, specifically the bit about the test socket. Let me know how you get on with it.
Jojo Smiley
suesykes
Grafter

Hi.. I have done all this before, I have my socket open and connected direct to the master socket, I have nothing else plugged in that can interfere with the signal.
I have not had any problem with my connection and was downloading happily at 146k/s... Then all of a sudden it dropped to 16k/s and I lost a 2gb downloaded file... Which I am paying for.   
I have had speed problems over and over every couple of months or so, and it doesnt get better till I moan about it.  If its not sorted soon I will go and try some other providers because none of my neighbours have had this problem and we all use the same line.  Its took me 15 mins to get to this page and post this message.  thats not good enough.
I cant watch anything on the net or download anything and if it takes so long to simply open a page it makes the net pretty dull and boring.  If its the same at the end of this month I'm gonna cancel and go with another provider.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI littlerick,
Thanks for your time on the phone. Seems good now you've replaced the filter. As I said I'll keep my eye on it and see when the profile lifts and keep you informed.
Jojo Smiley