cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Speeds Still

stewbett
Grafter

Re: Slow Speeds Still

faults team called today they can see a problem they think it could be related to interleaving?, they have advised it could take around 24 hours but no guarantee it will solve the problem.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI stewbett,
Ok just keep me informed.
Jojo Smiley
stewbett
Grafter

Hi still no improvement in speed  as you can see from previous posts its been over 4 months now ive been having this problem and im still no further forward than i was then, im sure the consumer rules of fit for purpouse also cover broadband, im now at the point where im looking to just pay the extra and go back with bt, full marks to jojo she always willing to help, giving the faults team a nudge and even helping in her own time, but the general plusnet faults proccess is so long and slow i think 4 months to solve an ongoing  fault is a joke. I just hope the shareholders and directors look at this forum from time to time to see the good staff they have but the poor connection and service the company gives.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi stewbett,
finally managed to get that done. You should see that change soon.
Jojo Smiley
stewbett
Grafter

Hi jo thanks for the call today, yep all seems ok for now as discussed i will leave it in the test socket for now hopefully all will be ok now.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Great hopefully it will remain stable in the test socket.
stewbett
Grafter

line has been left in the test socket and still is, but my speed has been getting slower over the past few days seem to have lost way over 50% in down speed  Cry
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi stewbett,
There have been a few drops over the last couple of days which have dropped your profile. There could be a few reasons for this. There may be a genuine fault or there may have been some external maintenance which disturbed your connection. Looking at it at the moment I would see how it goes but it's your call.

Jojo Smiley
stewbett
Grafter

Hi jo electric went off twice due to the boiler tripping the electric, the speed dropped soon as this happened guesing this is the reason for it but its never recovered.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi stewbett,
You've had another drop at 5.45 this morning. Are you aware of what have might have caused that?
Jojo Smiley
stewbett
Grafter

no i was in bed then, no reason i can think of why i would of had a drop in conection at that time.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI stewbett,
I've asked on of our faults guys to pick this up for you.
Jojo Smiley