Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Record for loss of service?

Docspawn
Hooked

Record for loss of service?

Hi
I've been without broadband for 3 months and although I've had countless promises the wait continues.
I've been rather calm but now I've had enough and really need to take this to a higher level, any advise where to go next?
I'm in the IT biz and normally work from home half the week but had to go to office not only during the week but over xmas as was on call.
Including things like my Neflix, Amazon pri, spotify, tidal, parking, etc I'd think this has cost me in region of £120-150 month not being on line and cant continue.
Any advice please?

3 REPLIES 3
RobRS
Grafter

Re: Record for loss of service?

I managed to get a fault sorted after 1 Month, by getting in the local media, contacting local MP emailing the CEO of BT Openreach and the CEO of Plusnet. (Twice)
This course of action looks a bit extreme but it is good to highlight the shocking service provided by BT Openreach and how powerless the ISPs are to do anything about it.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

I'd start by making a formal complaint to Plusnet which would ensure someone from the Customer Relations Team reviews how your issues have been handled. A link to the complaints code of practice is in my signature below - use the Help Assistant route to raise a ticket.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Docspawn
Hooked

Thanks both for the advise, i'll follow the complaints link.
    Regards
            D.S.