cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premier option 1 restrictions

swedelong
Grafter

Premier option 1 restrictions

I have premier option 1 and am still a little confused over restrictions.
For instance I have just exceeded my 13gb allowance and have been told restrictions apply.  I found the page that showed me that I am now basically restricted to 2Gb DL speeds, but I cant find anywhere that tells me whether that is just peak time or all times.
Also a bit confused about when peak times are on the old 'Premier option 1 plan' Is is 4pm-12am or 8am-12am?
I am downloading a hell of a lot at the moment, because I have just subscribed to the fantastic 'Metabboli games on demand service' (12.99 a month for unlimited access to over 200 games, a lot of which are brand new)
What kind of traffic would this come under out of interest?  P2P or normal http downloading.  You have to download and install their own client software for downloading and launching.
I love the idea of (legal) Games and Video on demand, but with limits like 20Gb a month in place they are not really that practical.
3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,484

Re: Premier option 1 restrictions

Peak times are 4PM - midnight, i do all my large downloading outside of these hours.
I understood that restrictions applied to just these hours, though lateley i have a feeling i'm wrong.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
James
Grafter

Hi there,
You shouldn't notice any off peak restrictions, even if you have exceed the 13GB cap.
swedelong
Grafter

Thanks for the reply, that is good to know.
Cheesy