cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet connection

Tgilcisneros

No internet connection

Constant WiFi Drop Outs and Wifi connection with no internet.
Hi,
My internet suddenly stopped yesterday starting at 08 am. The router (Plusnet Hub One) is showing a red light and red "b". I did try restarting the router by power off and power on it a few times but it's still showing red lights. I have also unplugged everything and plugged it back but it still showing red light and red “b”.

I have checked the router setting and the DSL line status is fine. I can see that the Line status is Connected. However when I go to Internet connection configuration page, the connection information is disconnected.

Could you please urgently help. Thanks.
7 REPLIES 7
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: No internet connection

Thanks for your post @Tgilcisneros and welcome to our Community Forums.

From what I can see your router's trying to connect to the internet using the wrong password which is normally the case if you ever change your account password. Normally if you have a Plusnet router, this will automatically update itself but your Hub One isn't attached to your account, all I can see we've sent you is a Hub Zero.

Can you private message me the serial number and MAC from the label on the bottom so I can add it?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Tgilcisneros

Thanks very much @Gandalf, I’d send you a DM with the details.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problem @Tgilcisneros, I've PM'd you back a couple of hours ago.

The serial number you've given doesn't match the Hub Zero on your account nor is it for a Hub One. 

Is this what you currently have plugged in to your telephone socket?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Tgilcisneros

Yes it is, is been working ok for 6 months but last Sunday suddenly stopped working… 😅
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hello @Tgilcisneros

Things such as changing the password on your account can sometimes cause this problem to happen. Looking at the radius on our end, you're entering the incorrect password to authenticate the router. Please enter your new password and let us know how you get on.

-Adam - Leeds

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Tgilcisneros

Thanks @Gandalf & @adam945, I did reset my settings and is working perfectly fine today. Thanks!!
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Ah great stuff!

Feel free to reach out if you have any further issues at all. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds