cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet not connecting

salmany

Internet not connecting

Hi,

My internet suddenly stopped working. First it was a red light; now there’s no internet light showing. I’ve restarted and reset the router several times. But nothing has worked.
2 REPLIES 2
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: Internet not connecting

As you have given little information - on the wrong board as well, I suspect - my initial suggestion is that you carry out a phone test - dial 17070, select option 2. After your phone number is confirmed, you should hear nothing other than the regular 'Quiet Line Test' announcement - ANY other sound on the line, report a PHONE problem first.

John
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Internet not connecting

Thanks a lot for reaching out @salmany and I'm really sorry to hear that you're having problems with your service.

Can I ask which router you're using? I've got one of our old Technicolor routers associated with your account, but wouldn't know if you're using your own third party one/

Anyway, there appears to have been an authentication issue, in that you were logged it as TR069@PLUSDSL.NET instead of your account username.

I've updated some settings on our end, so please give your router a factory reset and see if you're able to get online. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds