cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP Profile stuck

Temple1970
Dabbler

IP Profile stuck

Recently my line has been unstable but is now back to the previous sync rate of 78Mbps.

Unfortunatly my IP profile seems to be stuck at 70 and I'm haveing issues getting this set back to maximum.

Any idea how I can perswade the faults team to reset it?

Thanks in advnace

3 REPLIES 3
Bojang1
Grafter

Re: IP Profile stuck

I have a similar issue I have upgraded to a 80/20 profile and my router is showing it's a 35/20 profile even though the throughput is considerably higher than this. Plusnet don't seem to do anything about it. I presume they can and open reach don't need to be involved?

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

@Temple1970 wrote:

Recently my line has been unstable but is now back to the previous sync rate of 78Mbps.

Unfortunatly my IP profile seems to be stuck at 70 and I'm haveing issues getting this set back to maximum.

Any idea how I can perswade the faults team to reset it?

Thanks in advnace

Some screen shots to illustrate the problem may help. Can you post the results of BT Broadband - hiding your phone number, the 'Advanced Diagnostics' from BTW Performance Tester and your Hubs status page.

John
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

@Bojang1 wrote:

I have a similar issue I have upgraded to a 80/20 profile and my router is showing it's a 35/20 profile even though the throughput is considerably higher than this. Plusnet don't seem to do anything about it. I presume they can and open reach don't need to be involved?

Can you post the same details as I have asked @Temple1970 , please?

John