cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP Profile differences

g3uiss
Grafter

Re: IP Profile differences

BT arrived again today. Didn't know why he had been called. Another day off. Think its becoming a joke now, except for me.
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Sorry about that, our faults team are chasing this up and will be in-touch.
g3uiss
Grafter

Nothing has happened except Openreach (3 engineers came to my house on Thursday) and told me the cable was aluminium for the first 300m. That means it will never be faster. Surprised noting has come back from PlusNet, and also that Openreach can under Offcom rules provide an estimate that is 34% out !
Now had 6 visits lost 5 days work and I'm just the same as I was on the 20th of September.
What happens next please.....
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there, I can see one of our faults team has picked this up this morning for you and has escalated the fault to a manager. As soon as we get an update on that we'll let you know.
g3uiss
Grafter

The answer is the same one before you sent another engineer. Its the best I can get. I have been offered a payment which I have reluctantly accepted. Its against Ofcom Rules I believe for a estimate to be 34% below advertised.
However that's how it would be.
However on top of that PlusNet have debited me £25 more than my bill, and say I have to prove it by sending a screen shot of my bank statement. Why on earth do I have to fix your problems. Surely you should check before asking a customer to prove it. I would have been quite happy if you said we will look into it and report back. But it seems the customer is wrong by definition
Disgusted with this
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there, I can see there's a ticket with our billing team awaiting the refund, I've just given them a nudge for you - should be processed soon and back with you shortly. Really sorry about that.