Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Use RouterStats?

colintivy
Rising Star

Re: How to Use RouterStats?

Hi Chris,
You are not having peaceful weekend are you?  I did read that bit about defining user 1 & 2 because I have printed out most of the foregoing posts to save rushing up and down the various posts for information (brain addled!). Printing was a subject of a post under Suggestions in Community. I now have the first one first which is much handier.
I did not follow how you actually defined the User bits normally but actually edited the .ini file which is quite easy to do I also used this method to compare the difference between the  two infodsl's although it can be done on the Login Page.
In OS's you may well have touched on a source of the problem since I am using Wine to make it all run anyway. But it still does not explain why Line Rate to Output Power are blank and the subsequent lines apparently are complete!!
colin Smiley
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Hi Colin,
I'll PM you the contents of the Routerstats.ini file. It was based on the Voyager220V3 ini file.
You'll need to edit your password, the folder where you want the graphs, the folder for the log file and perhaps the LocalHost=192.168.1.2.
You'll also need to edit the upper and lower limits for each for the graph values, I set all mine manually. You can probably best do this by opening Routerstats (without running it) and selecting the "configure " option.
colintivy
Rising Star

Hi Chris,
Gracious you were up early!!! (or late!!!!). Surely the Eurov contest did not last that long???
Thanks for all that. Probably not have time today....oh! the advantages of being very retired I had not seen that .ini file before, let us hope that it works for me. I will come back to you with a report.
colin.  Smiley  Smiley  Smiley
colintivy
Rising Star

Hi Chris,
Got a bit further thanks to your Config file. This has developed into an exchange on John's Routerstats forum. I have read yours to him and have added my latest findings and asked if a copy of 4.9a might help the situation. I will not repeat my post to him here for the sake of brevity. Come back on either medium if you have any other ideas.
Tx
colin